Manage your company online
When you choose QCF for your company formation, you will gain access to our Client Portal. This is an easy way to manage, develop and oversee all your companies online. You can also incorporate new companies without having to re-enter standard information from your previous formations.
What you can do in the Client Portal
- Review the full details of your company or companies whenever you like.
- File your confirmation statements and update any changes to the public register.
- Form a new company using the information stored within your profile.
- Import an existing company, allowing you to manage it and make free changes in one simple place.
- Get updates on the status of your orders.
- View and download copies of your government mail from Companies House and HMRC (available to customers with registered office and service address digital mail services).
- Download your digital company documents whenever and wherever you need them.
- Purchase additional services from the Shop area, such as printed and bound documents, company addresses, mail forwarding and more.
- Review your invoice and payment history.
- Manage your payment cards.
- Renew your annual subscription services, e.g. Registered Office Service, Confirmation Statement Service, etc.
Access for existing customers
Existing customers can access the online Client Portal via the ‘client login’ button at the top of our website. Simply enter your email address and the password we emailed to you when you first formed your company with Quality Company Formations.
Access for new customers
You do not have to be an existing customer of QCF to access our Client Portal. Just click the ‘client login’ button and choose the ‘create account’ option. You will need to fill in a short online application form, then you’ll have instant access to our Client Portal and the ability to import and manage all your existing companies.