Why close my company?
- Save money and time on filing of annual accounts and confirmation statements
- Avoid the risk of fines and prosecutions for late filings
- Avoid having an involuntary dissolution on your public record as a director, protecting your reputation as a director
- All the work is done by us, all you need to do is electronically sign the application to dissolve
- We will use our best endeavours to iron out all problems and obstacles
What's included in our price?
- Companies House fee
- Completion and filing of the DS01 form (the application to strike off a company)
- Board Resolution to approve the dissolution
- Continued use of our Registered Office and Service Address until your company is closed down.
What do I need to do?
Simply purchase the product and electronically sign the application to dissolve. We will do the rest.
How it works:
- Click on the ‘Order’ button
- Enter the required details and proceed to checkout
- You will receive your Board Resolution by email within 3 to 5 working hours - simply sign and store it for safekeeping
- The director(s) will receive an invitation by email to electronically sign the dissolution application - simply sign and submit
- We will file the documents at Companies House
- We will inform you by email when the application to dissolve has been accepted
- Companies House will inform you by letter to your registered office when the company is dissolved
Frequently asked questions
Is there anything else to pay?
No. The cost of this service includes the Companies House filing fee.
How long does it take to dissolve a company?
It usually takes Companies House 2 to 3 months to close a company.
Under what circumstances can a company not apply for voluntary dissolution?
A company cannot apply for voluntary strike off under the following circumstances:
- It has traded or sold stock in the last 3 months
- It has changed its name in the last 3 months
- It is the subject of legal proceedings against it
- It is in, or about to enter liquidation
- It has entered into a credit agreement (eg. CVA)
If your company cannot apply for dissolution due to any of the above circumstances, you should instead apply for voluntary liquidation to close it down.
My Registered Office and Service Addresses are about to expire - do I need to renew these first?
Customers who are using our Registered Office and Service Address do not need to renew their services if they are about to expire or have just expired. We will continue forwarding all statutory mail throughout the dissolution process.
What happens once the DS01 form has been submitted to Companies House?
We will notify you by email once your application has been accepted by Companies House. You will then be informed by Companies House in writing, once the company is dissolved.
Should I close my company’s business bank account?
Yes, you should close your company’s bank account before you apply. From the date a company is dissolved, its bank account will be frozen and any money in the account, together with any assets still in the company's name, will pass to the Crown.
Strike off your company today