Every limited company or LLP in the UK must file a confirmation statement at Companies House on an annual basis.
The confirmation statement provides Companies House with up-to-date information on a company’s registered office address, officers, SIC codes, share capital, shareholders and people with significant control (PSC).
QCF provide a confirmation statement filing service, which will ensure you keep your company legal and compliant. There are no late filing penalties for a confirmation statement, however, your company will be struck from the company register if it is not filed.
Order a confirmation statement
Standard Service£34.99 +VAT
Your confirmation statement will be filed within 3 working days of receiving the required information. Our price also includes the Companies House filing fee.
Express Service£44.99 +VAT
Your confirmation statement will be filed within 24 hours (1 working day) of receiving the required information. Our price also includes the Companies House filing fee.
How it works:
- Select ‘Order’ – choosing either the Standard or Express service
- Enter the required details and complete the application form
- Checkout and pay
- We will send you a current summary displaying the details and structure of your company
- You should approve or notify us of changes required
- We will complete and file the CS01 form (confirmation statement) at Companies House
- We will confirm by email the confirmation statement has been accepted by Companies House
- This service is renewable on an annual basis at a cost of £34.99 plus VAT
What is included in our price?
- Companies House fee
- Completion and filing of the CS01 form
- Reporting changes to SIC codes, shareholder information, and statement of capital
Frequently asked questions
What is a confirmation statement?
The confirmation statement is a Companies House filing requirement for all limited companies and LLPs. It replaced the annual return on 30 June 2016, and essentially has the exact same purpose – it verifies that all company information is accurate and up to date.
How often do I need to file a confirmation statement?
A confirmation statement must be filed at Companies House at least once every 12 months. This service is renewable annually, ensuring you do not miss a filing date in the future.
When is the confirmation statement due?
A confirmation statement is due 14 days after the anniversary of the date of incorporation or the date you filed the last confirmation statement.
When will my confirmation statement be filed?
There are two ordering options available for our Confirmation Statement Service – Standard or Express. If you order your confirmation statement using the Standard service, it will be filed within 3 working days of receiving the required information.
If you need your confirmation statement filed in a hurry, you can purchase the Express service and it will be filed within 24 hours (1 working day) of receiving the information we require.
What information can be updated using a confirmation statement?
A confirmation statement can be used to update the following information at Companies House:
- SIC codes (principal business activities)
- Shareholder changes that have occurred since the last confirmation statement
- Changes to the statement of capital, since the filing of the last confirmation statement
Note: Changes to the registered office address, PSCs and company officers cannot be notified via a confirmation statement and instead must be reported using the relevant forms. Our team of company experts will be more than happy to file these changes at an additional charge.
What information does QCF need, to file your confirmation statement?
If you are an existing customer and formed your company using QCF, we will not require you to provide any information. We will send you a current company summary, which you should confirm as being correct or notify us of any changes.
If you are a new customer, you will need to create an account on our website and import your company. Don’t worry, this is a simple process and we will provide easy to follow instructions.