Registered Office Address Service £39.00 + VAT
Companies House requires all UK companies to register an official address during the incorporation process. This is known as the registered office address, and it is made available to the public on the official register of companies. Registered office addresses must also be displayed on all company stationery, emails and websites.
You can use your residence as a registered office; however, to protect your privacy and present an impressive corporate image, you can instead purchase our Registered Office Service in Covent Garden, London for just £39.00 plus VAT per year.
Please note: If you wish to use this address for more than one company, a registered office service should be purchased for each company.
Other ways to buy a Registered Office Service:
1. Buy it when you set up a company
Quality Company Formations customers can choose a company formation package which includes a registered office during the application process. Simply choose your package, and proceed to the checkout to submit your registration form online to Companies House.
Your registered office will be recorded at Companies House, and displayed on public record when your company is approved. That's it!
2. Register an account and add it to an existing company
Our Registered Office Service in London can be purchased for any existing company incorporated in England and Wales.
To do so, click 'Create Account', enter your company number and authentication code, import your existing company onto our system, and purchase the required address service. Companies House will be notified of your new registered office, and it will be updated on public record within a few hours.
The purpose of a registered office
- UK company law requires all limited companies and LLPs to have a registered office in their country of incorporation - England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- All official government mail is sent to your registered office.
- Companies House will disclose your registered office address on the official companies register. This creates corporate transparency for the benefit of the public.
- A professional registered office address will enable you to keep your home address off the public record.
- A registered office service prevents unsolicited mail and visitors from arriving at your private residence.
- Companies must display their registered office details on all forms of business stationery, websites and promotional material.
Your registered office address will be:
Your Company Name
71-75 Shelton Street
Frequently asked questions
What is a registered office address?
It is the official address of a limited company or LLP, and the delivery location for all official government mail. All companies are required by law to maintain a registered office in their county of incorporation at all times. A private residence can be used for this purpose, but this information will be disclosed on public record. For reasons of privacy and professionalism, most people prefer to use a non-residential address. Companies and LLPs must make their statutory records available for public inspection at their registered office, and they must display these address details on all company stationery, emails and websites.
What is official government mail?
Official government mail is classified as mail from the following agencies: Companies House, HMRC, Government Gateway, Department for Work & Pensions (DWP), Office for National Statistics, Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), and Court documents.
How frequently do you forward mail?
We scan and email all registered office mail to clients, on the same day we receive it - free of charge.
Can I use this service as a service address or business address?
This service can only be used as a registered office for the purpose of receiving and forwarding statutory company/LLP mail. If you wish to use our London location to receive general business mail or statutory officer mail, we can provide you with a professional Business Address Service for £96.00 +VAT per year, and a Service Address for just £26.00 +VAT per year.
Can I renew the Registered Office Service each year?
Yes, you can easily renew this service each year online for just £39.00 +VAT.
Can I change my registered office details after incorporation?
Companies can change their registered office details at any time, provided the new location is in the same country (England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland) and it is a full, physical postal address. If you change your registered office, please notify Companies House as quickly as possible and change the address on your business stationery and websites immediately. When the change of address has been accepted by Companies House, your new address will be displayed on public record within approximately 3 working hours.
Please note: All registered office mail (official government mail) will be scanned and emailed to you, free of charge, within one working day.
Meeting & conference rooms in Shelton Street, London
Impress your clients and investors by hiring a professional meeting or conference room at your registered office in Covent Garden, London.
- Executive reception area with welcoming staff.
- Free high-speed wireless internet.
- Bright, comfortable, air-conditioned rooms.
- Equipped with conference telephone, whiteboard and flip chart.
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing and binding services available.
- Refreshments: coffee, tea, mineral water and an optional full catering service.
Please contact us if you would like more information about our meeting and conference room facilities, including pricing and booking details.
Free pre-submission review
with all new company applications
From £9.99 +VAT
Over 10 years of
256 bit encryption
3 to 6 hour