Apostilled documents £89.99 +VAT
Get your documents legalised by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO)
How to get your documents apostilled
- Select ‘Order’ above.
- Choose which documents you require to be apostilled.
- Complete the application form, checkout and pay.
- On receiving your order, we will notarise your documents.
- The documents will be presented to the FCO for approval and an Apostille Certificate will be attached to each one.
- Once the apostilled documents have been returned to us by the FCO, we will send them to you free of charge by Royal Mail Special Delivery or International Tracked and Signed mail. Premium courier delivery is available at an additional cost.
Frequently asked questions
What is meant by apostilling a document?
Apostilling means to legalise a document by having an Apostille Certificate attached to it.
Is the Apostille Certificate recognized everywhere?
No. It is only recognized in the 115 countries who are member of the 1961 Hague Convention.
Must apostilled documents also be notarised?
Yes. A notary Public must verify the documents before they are sent to the Foreign and Commonwealth Office for apostilling.
Why would you want to apostille documents?
Limited companies are often required to have their company documents apostilled by overseas authorities, non-UK registrars and banks, before they will recognise them as being legal.
What documents are most commonly required to be apostilled?
The Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Certificate of Good Standing and Certificate of Name Change.
What information is stated on the Certificate?
An Apostille Certificate is a document that displays the following details:
- Country of origin of the legalised document.
- Location and date of legalization.
- Name of official signatory, i.e. the Notary Public.
- Certificate number.
- Official seal and signature of the FCO.
How long does the apostille process take?
The entire legalisation process takes approximately 14 days to complete.
Free pre-submission review
with all new company applications
From £4.99 +VAT
Over 10 years of
256 bit encryption
3 to 6 hour