The business bank account that gives small businesses big benefits
Fast and simple account opening
There’s no need to re-enter your details to open a Cashplus Business Account. We’ll simply use the information you’ve provided to form your business. Just be sure to fill out the Partner Services Section on the checkout page.
How it works
As soon as your business has formed via Companies House and we’ve verified your details, we’ll email you your unique Account Number and Sort Code so you can start receiving payments. A Mastercard Business card is available for a small fee – it’s eco-friendly, made from recycled plastic.
Then you can
- Add funds to your account via UK bank transfer or deposit cash at any UK Post Office (0.3% fee)
- Send and receive faster payments
- Register your details for Merchant Services and with HMRC
- Track and tag your payments with app and online banking
- Set up Direct Debits and make UK purchases for free
- Integrate your Business account with leading accountancy software
- View real time, transactional data and balance information at a click or a tap, on any device
The Cashplus overdraft is your regular safety net – have up to £2,000 ready to kick in when you run out
Once you're eligible, it’s as simple as a few taps in the app (or clicks in Online Banking) to apply for an overdraft. Whether it’s covering the occasional bill or stretching for some necessary maintenance, use your overdraft when you need and repay it back when you can. Representative APR 69.9% (variable). Based on an arranged overdraft limit of £500 and an interest rate of 57.07% a year (variable).
App and online banking
Manage your account 24/7 from any device. View your balance in real time, download statements, add payees, send payments, apply for extras whenever you need them.
A name you can trust
We’re regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) just like high street banks and your money is protected up to £85,000 by the FSCS (Financial Services Compensation Scheme). We were also a finalist in the ‘Best British Bank’ awards in 2022.
Over 100,000 small to medium businesses like yours are benefiting from the low cost, Cashplus Business Account – Apply today!
Terms and Conditions apply, including applicants being resident in the UK & aged 18+ and, if relevant, businesses being based in the UK. For full website terms including information on Cashplus Bank, Mastercard and use of Trademarks, please see our full legal disclosures at https://www.cashplus.com/legal/. Advanced Payment Solutions Limited (APS), trading as Cashplus Bank, is registered in England and Wales at 6th Floor, One London Wall, London EC2Y 5EB (No.04947027). APS is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority under Firm Reference Number 671140. APS provides credit facilities subject to approval and affordability, and where accounts continue to meet APS credit criteria.
- This offer is available to all company types. Companies with overseas directors and shareholders are also eligible.
- This offer is not available to any company with a nominee director or shareholder.
- A UK business bank account is required to operate alongside your merchant account.