Provides privacy and an excellent corporate image
with a Covent Garden business address.
SPECIAL OFFER - 50% OFF
Ends 31 October 2021
An outstanding package with everything you need
to get started in business
Our signature package includes setting up a limited company, with printed and digital company documents, the filing of your first confirmation statement, VAT registration, a Registered Office Address and Service Address in London to protect the privacy of your home, and a professional Business Address Service.
The business address 'virtual office' service provides your company with an excellent Covent Garden address, enhancing your corporate image and ensuring your general business correspondence is forwarded to you on the same day we receive it.
The address services are included for the first year only, but you can renew them each year if you wish to do so, at a cost of £39.00 plus VAT for the Registered Office, £26.00 plus VAT for the Service Address, and £96.00 plus VAT for the Business Address.
How much will you save with the Complete Package?
The items included in our Complete Package would cost £242.99 plus VAT if purchased individually, so you will save a total of £198.00.
Complete Package - £44.99 +VAT Order
Please note: Company documents are delivered free of charge within the UK. For overseas deliveries, Royal Mail postage rates + 15% will be charged.
- Limited Company Formation Online
- Free Business Bank Account (Optional)
- Free Pre-Submission Review
- Free Online Portal to Manage your Company
- Free .com or .co.uk Domain Name
- Digital Certificate of Incorporation
- Digital Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Digital Share Certificate(s)
- Digital Company Registers with First Entries
- Printed Certificate of Incorporation
- Printed Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Printed Share Certificate(s)
- Filing of the First Confirmation Statement
- VAT Registration
- Registered Office Address, London WC2
- 1 x Service Address, London WC2
- Business Address Service, London WC2
Frequently asked questions
Why should I choose this package?
The Complete Package is our 'all inclusive' offering and is designed to offer everything you will need to set up a limited company. It includes: protection of the privacy of your home address with a registered office and service address, the ability to promote a corporate image with a prestigious Central London business address; VAT registration; and the filing of your first confirmation statement.
What is the Client Portal?
Our Client Portal is an online facility available to all customers where they can manage, develop and oversee their companies. New companies can also be incorporated from the portal, without having to re-enter information from previous company formations.
It is also a customer account area, where you can review invoice and payment history, manage payment cards, access your official government mail processed and stored by our Digital Mail Service, purchase additional products and services from the Shop area and manage subscription renewals.
What is the difference between the address services in this package?
This package includes three central London address services - all have different purposes, as follows:
- Registered Office Service: A UK registered office address is required to register a limited company or LLP in the UK, and all registered companies must have one at all times. It is the company's official address for receiving government mail, notices and reminders. This address is displayed on the public record at Companies House and so many people prefer not to use their residential address for this purpose.
- Service Address: This is required by every UK company director, PSC, company secretary and LLP member, and is used to receive government mail from Companies House and HMRC, addressed to the individuals regarding company matters. It is also available publicly as part of the company register at Companies House.
- Business Address Service: Unlike the other two addresses, a business address is not required to register a UK company or LLP. This service provides a prestigious Central London business location where general business correspondence is sent. Its purpose is to enhance the corporate image of a business and can be displayed on a company's website, letterheads, business cards and more.
For further reading, have a look at our Address Services Guide.
How much does it cost to forward my mail to me?
Registered office and service address mail is forwarded free of charge by email or Royal Mail post. Business address mail is forwarded at the cost of the Royal Mail postal rates plus a 15% handling fee.
Do I need to supply ID?
All company formation agents have a legal obligation to check Proof of ID and Address; however, most customers do not need to do anything, as we conduct electronic checks using the information supplied in the online company application.
Where we are unable to verify ID via our electronic checks, we will supply an easy to use App which will allow the supply of certified proof ID and Address using a smartphone. This App will usually be supplied free of charge; however, in some instances where checks are expensive, we may have to apply a small charge of £5.00 plus VAT.
How do I get my free domain name?
Immediately upon incorporation of your new limited company, we will send you an email which will include your digital company documents and also a voucher code and instructions on how to redeem and set up your free domain name from the 'names.co.uk' website.
How do I open the business bank account?
As soon as your company is formed, you will receive an email with instructions on how to open your account. Our banking partners, such as Barclays, Mettle, and TSB will ask you to complete a short application form.
You will then receive your account number and sort code within minutes; however, some banks may take up to 5 days. If your bank account includes a business debit card, you should receive this within 3 to 5 days of opening your account.
Do I need to register for VAT?
A business does not need to register for VAT until its annual taxable turnover exceeds £85,000; however, many companies choose to register voluntarily, long before their turnover hits the VAT registration threshold, for a number of commercial reasons, e.g. to reclaim 'input tax', enhance the company's image, and to access more business opportunities.
The VAT Registration Service included in this package can be used at any time during the life of the company - the choice of when to register for VAT is yours.
When do you prepare and file the confirmation statement?
An experienced member of our Company Secretarial Team will prepare and file your annual confirmation statement at the end of the 12 month 'confirmation statement period.' The due date of a company's first confirmation statement is the anniversary of the incorporation, i.e. the date the company was registered.
How much does it cost to renew the services after the first year?
The 3 address services, Registered Office, Service Address and Business Address can be renewed annually at the cost of £39.00, £26.00 and £96.00 respectively. The Confirmation Statement Service can be renewed annually at the cost of £34.99. All prices are subject to VAT at 20%.
Including 12 months
of FREE business banking.
With in-built budgeting.
Including 25 months
of FREE business banking.
A business banking
and accounting solution.
Account open in minutes.
No credit check required.
Simple online application.
Prefer to order by telephone?
If you are not confident in completing your new company order online - call our friendly team
and we will complete your order by telephone.
020 3908 0044